Toledo Public Schools will once again offer summer school for students in all grade levels. The Summer Success: Extended Learning Opportunities (SSELO) program will look different from past years, but the goal remains the same- support a student’s educational needs.
• Classes will be held Monday through Thursday, beginning Monday June 7 and continuing through Thursday, July 1 2021
• Sessions are divided by the following grade levels:
Grades PreK-K, Grades 1–8 and Grades 9-12
• Locations for SSELO will be held across the district
• Transportation will be provided for eligible students
• Breakfast and lunch will be provided
• All COVID-19 safety protocols will be followed, including students and staff being required to wear face coverings and to practice social distancing. Daily cleaning of all utilized classrooms will be scheduled.
To assist with planning, we are asking parents/guardians who feel their student(s) would benefit from attending summer school to complete a *simple interest survey*; *please complete a separate survey if you are registering more than one student. *
The survey will close on Friday, April 30, 2021 and the data collected will help determine classes, locations and staffing needs. Families who have expressed their interest in SSELO will receive additional information and steps to register on or before May 14.